Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh dear!

I can hardly believe I haven't posted anything on my blog in over half a year! I apologize profusely to all (if any) of my adoring fans who have bit their nails clean off waiting for me to post.

Ok, that sounds big-headed but it was a joke, I swear!

Well, I've been quite busy the last seven months. It started with the math competition actually.



1,400 students from all over the Bahamas in grades 4-12 came to COB (College of the Bahamas) and took a written math test about 6 pages long. Then 30 of those 1,400 moved on to the finals. 10 kids from each grade group, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12. I was a finalist in the 7-9 group. At our finals, we sat at desks in front of a screen that displayed our questions. I got 8 questions right out of 10 so i won. I got a nice HP Pavillion Desktop that i am posting from right now.



web signing out

1 comment:

zorro said...

Oh dear, it is UP!Spider is spinning a new web. Kudos Bernie. We should be reading more of your impending 3 weeks camp in the States. I can wait.Por2 read this posting too.