Friday, July 11, 2008

The future looks bright!


I hit 100 page views yesterday!!! I think I'm at 108 now. But sadly I'm leaving on Sunday for Interlochen (see earlier blog posts from last year) and I won't be able to post for 3 weeks. I hope everyone who comes to visit my blog don't stop. I'll be back with pictures and stories about interlochen.
Also, around late September I will be getting an Apple Mac Laptop from my school that has a built in webcam so I can take a picture and put it on my blog in 2 simple steps. Take the pic then drag it onto the blog. Isn't that cool?

2 comments:

Crankster said...

That laptop sounds good. :)

Hope you had a good independence day celebration.

zorro said...

Have a good trip Bernie....heard from mummy that Ryan and Patrick gonna miss you. Kong kong