Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh dear

It seems that I have gotten out of the habit of daily posting. This is a habit i must revive so I will, starting now, end the day by posting about my day, trivial or not. So bear with me.

November 13, 2008

Well, it's Thursday and as usual, I caught a ride with the Jenningses to school. The ride took about 15 minutes as usual during the course of which, Daniel told me about what kind of celebrations he would do when he scored a goal tomorrow in soccer. He was wondering whether to go with Renaldo or Beckham. I read my book, Brisingr, and pretended to pay attention. When we got to school, I went to art where I worked on my one-point-perspective room which is coming along nicely. Then I went to Spanish but my teacher was sick so I went to Study Hall. After break, I went to science where we had a lab on magnesium and separating mixtures. After that I went to Humanities, where two out of the four groups in our class presented our projects. At lunch, I went to my Interact meeting which is like a Rotary club for kids. We talked about different projects we could do around the island this Christmas. After lunch, I had ICT (or technology) where I presented my Alternative Energy Project. Then I had Math which was same as usual. Quite easy. Finally we had English where we had a Grammar test. Today was quite heavy but it's good because it means tomorrow will be pretty easy. I hope. After school, I went to the D'Aguilars' house to tutor Alex and Oliver on the piano. Oliver has mastered his pieces and Alex is learning two new pieces. After that, I went to the airport to pick up my dad who went to Abaco for work. He is the supervisor of a BEC (Bahamas Electricity Corporation) project where they are setting down a cable under the water. When we came home, I started on my homework which consisted of a list of things that make me feel good (which I will post at a later date because I am very tired) and a small French project where I created a French identity of myself and added pictures. And that brings me up to now.

Phew
What a day!

No comments: