Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday, 15 November, 2008

Today was pretty fun. As usual, I went with the Jenningses. Then, when we got to school, I had sports first. We played soccer. My team won at the end. After break, we should have had Math but instead we had a Secondary School-wide choir practice with my piano teacher, Mrs. Kim. It was very fun. At least I thought it was; I like singing. Anyway, after that, we went to English where we watched some of "The Gods Must Be Crazy" That is a hilarious movie. After English, we had Humanities where another group presented their project. Then we had lunch. At lunch I did some homework that I forgot to do so it wasn't very fun. After lunch, I went to Music. Music was nice because we just talked a bit about school and what is bothering us. I can tell you, some people in my class took advantage of this oppurtunity. Then we sang some songs and were done. After that was French where we listened to some presentations. We had to create a French Identity for ourselves. I didn't present today because we ran out of time but I think I will tomorrow. After that was Health and Social where some kids gave their book reports to the class. I gave mine on Tuesday. I read the Kiterunner. I wrote a poem about a story in the book and I poster it. Check my older posts. After school, I went to Alison's house to teach her piano. Alison is only five years old but her mom, my mom's good friend, Susan, really wants her to learn and she is VERY talented. After that my mom came, picked Alison, Samantha, and me up and took us to the movie night at my school. She also brought my two brothers and a friend of my oldest little brother. When we got there, I made sure my mom could handle all the children but my dad was there so I didn't have to worry. Then, I went to find my friends and we hung out in the parking lot. We watched bit of the movie which was Kung Fu Panda, but we got bored so we hoped on one of my friends golf carts and went for a ride. We didn't know what to do so we went to pick up one of my other friends, Andres. He has a HUGE house. After that, we came back to the movie night and played some four-square. Then the movie ended and I had to go. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Crankster said...

I like 'The God Must Be Crazy" too! :) It packs a great geography lesson, even if you're not into the humour.