Thursday, November 27, 2008

12 days

Ok, I've been very bad. I haven't posted in 12 days although I said I would.

HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF REMEMBER???

Oh, I just had an idea. Maybe I can make this a competition. If someone can think up a way to make me remember to post and it works for a whole week, they will be able to post on my blog anytime they want just by emailing their post to me and it will be put on as soon as possible. Within reason, of course, nothing inappropriate.


Anyway, this past week has been quite interesting. Some students hacked into the administration of the school using the laptops we are given and were able to change documents and mess with other people's computers. The school found out and took away all of our laptops to check for evidence of these crimes. Now, I promise you it was not me. Even if I wanted to hack the school system I would have no idea how. We just got our computers back because they found the perpetrators and they will probably be suspended. I think that those people who committed the crime should be punished but should also be awarded an A+ in Technology.

I have a piano concert coming up soon. Anyone in the Nassau area is invited to attend. Tickets are $20 but you would have to buy them from me. It is on December the 14th at the Atlantis Ballroom. It will be spectacular, I promis you. The show begins at 6:00 but there is an art exhibition and silent auction starting at 5:00. You must dress nicely or you may not be let in.

I will be playing

1) Invention 14 by Bach
2) Waltz in A minor by Chopin
3) Turkish March by Mozart
4) Maple Leaf Rag by Joplin
5) Tres Villicancicos a Spanish Christmas Duet.

Until next time, Bernard


1 comment:

zorro said...

Bernie, Scott Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag is a dang fast piece. I heard it once during a jazz performance....a solo piano piece.

You know that I would have been there on the 14Dec if not for things I need to help out in over here.

Where would Ryan and Patrick be sitting in the audience?????? When you take a bow, why dont you ask for both of them to come up to stage....even Mum and Dad...they your inspiration, yes?

I might YouTube to listen to Joplin again later tonight.

You clustremap is impressive man.